My Secret Skin Glowing FacePack!


It's My Secret recipe of Facepack 💖

Girlsss Today I decided to reveal my brand Glorganic's Face Pack Recipe☺
You can check reviews on my page "Glorganic"

Its scrub+mask and has uncountable benefits for your face and body as well (In my next post I'll discuss the benefits of all the ingredient of this face pack)
It's a quick fix of Facial and if used regularly it clears the complexion, gives a glow, makes skin soft and supple.
You will feel the difference after the first use.
I swear you will love your skin and forget every market bought organic scrubs.
The best thing is that you can make and store a big quantity in the refrigerator for 6months or even more.

So without any further talking, here is the recipe 👇😍

Ingredients:

. Almonds soaked, dried & powdered one cup.
. Oats powdered 1\2 cup (I use Quaker)
. Orange peel powdered 1 cup  (homemade)
. Sandalwood's powder 50gm (I use Saeed Ghani's)
. Powdered milk 1\2 cup

Method:

Mix all the ingredients and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.

Take 2tbsp of this face pack and make paste with milk or yoghurt or Rosewater (according to your skin type) I sometimes add all 3 😜
Apply on skin leave until dry now spray some rose water and start scrubbing for some minutes then wash it off and reveals bright skin 💖

*I always recommend a patch test before using anything to check any allergy.

Do tell me after using ✌
And I'm here to answer all of your queries ☺




Happy You Happy Me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

J. Lawn Prints Vol.1 / 2014 (Bahar Aai) :

Charizma Spring/Summer Collection 2014 / Vol-1 :